1) Crush berries, put into a container - a glass bottle or jar, pour 5.5 liters of vodka or distillate (40%);
2) Put for 14 days in a dark place with room temperature. Every 3-4 days shake it.
3) Filter the drink;
4) Taste the drink, if desired add sugar (honey), water (up to 0.5 liters) or sugar syrup;
5) Fill in bottles for storage, tightly close.
6) If dilution was done, before drinking, to stabilize the taste, leave it in the fridge or basement for 3-5 days.
Ingredients: juniper berries.
No customer comments for the moment.